Northborough Food Pantry
A source for supplemental food to those who are on a limited income or have an acute need.
Residents of Northborough or persons with active membership in a church located in Northborough may shop at the pantry one time each week.
- Juice Boxes
- Dried fruit (raisins/craisins)
- Baking mixes (cakes/muffins/brownies/pancake)
- Lunch snacks (pb crackers/fruit snacks/pretzels/goldfish/popcorn)
- Crackers (Ritz/saltine/graham)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Taco dinner kits
- Beef Stew
The Northborough Food Pantry is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all donations are tax-deductible. We are a proud partner of the Worcester County Food Bank.
- Wednesday 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Food Pantry Directors:
Karen Scopetski: 508-380-0112 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Vicki Killeen: 978-618-5194 or email@example.com