Medway Food Pantry
Serving the Community
- Rice & rice mixes
- Coffee Snacks, especially kids' snacks
- Hearty soups
- Canned vegetables & fruits
- Cold cereal
- Personal hygiene products,
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Hand soap
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent
- Toilet paper & paper towels
- Canned meals
Address: Medway Housing Authority, 600 Mahan Circle, Medway, MA
Drop-Off Times: Medway Housing Authority Main Office
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. & Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursdays 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Donations are always needed and appreciated.
Phone Number: 508-533-2434
The Medway Food Pantry supplies nutritious meals and household supplies free of charge to Massachusetts residents in need (with proper ID). The Medway Food Pantry is supported by generous donations from local churches, civic groups, schools, businesses and community members. This food pantry is a ministry of St. Joseph Catholic Church Medway.