Medway Village Food Pantry
Serving the Community
COVID-19 UpdateEffective Saturday, March 21, 2020, we have made the following changes to our food pantry operations. These changes impact all clients and volunteers.• First and foremost, the food pantry will remain open and able to serve clients Saturday mornings from 8:30-10:00 am; however,
- We have converted to a "drive-up" model as of 3/21/20. This means that clients will have food brought out to them at their vehicles - no clients will be allowed inside the food pantry.
- We are asking all clients to access the food pantry from North Street, and then turn onto Peach Street, forming a single file line with your vehicles. Please note: Church Street will be closed by the Medway Police Department on Saturday mornings to ensure proper traffic flow.
- Please remain in your vehicles. A volunteer will approach your vehicle, take your name, and ask you what foods you need from a predetermined list of options. Another volunteer inside the pantry will pack these items up for you, and then a volunteer will put the food into your vehicle.
- We have been experiencing a larger-than-normal volume of clients, so we appreciate everyone's patience as we transition to this new model. This is different for all of us, and we will do our best to provide the best service we can as quickly as possible.
- VOLUNTEERS - If you volunteer for us at the food pantry either when we are open for clients or helping to restock our shelves, please note that we are currently suspending all volunteer participation until further notice. We will continue to evaluate our operational needs as the days progress, and updates will be posted on our Facebook page, @Medway Village Church Food Pantry, as our needs change.We have made these changes out of an abundance of caution in an effort to keep our clients and volunteers healthy and safe.
Address: 170 Village St, Medway, MA 02053
Phone Number: (508) 533-6401
- Saturday 9:00--10:00 am
The Medway Village Church Food Pantry is available for all Massachusetts residents, and is open every Saturday morning from 9:00-10:00 am. The pantry is supported by generous donations from members of the congregation, the local community, businesses and private contributions. Donations may be dropped off in the church office any time during office hours or on most Saturday mornings when we restock the shelves. Please note that standard size items (vs. big "box store" & value pack sizes) are most useful to us and allow us to help the greatest number of people.